Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Some Snow Girls


 


Hello friends!  My holiday craft show is underway as I write this and so far all is going great. 
 
I took some photos after the set up and will post them soon.

 
Meanwhile, I finished these dolls yesterday.  After posting them in Etsy I normally will come here to post my new dolls.  But I had trouble all morning trying to get into blogger.
 
Well as you can see they have already sold.  I am feeling so blessed!
 
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. 
 
With Thanksgiving day upon us here are a few things  I am thankful for:  my family, friends and this country that we live in.  The opportunties given to me to be able to create my crafts.  I am also thankful for my wonderful customers.
 
Here's wishing you all a very blessed Thanksgiving day.
 
Until next time - take care.
 

7 comments:

  1. OMG, those green boots. The dolls are darlingly sweet. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

      Delete
  3. They are so beautiful dolls Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  4. Your little Christmas girls are just the sweetest of the year! I may have to make one of mine a Christmas dress this year and put them in my decorations. I thought of you yesterday! How about them Cowboys? heehee! Our tv stations didn't carry the game so my hubby found it on the radio. It was like olden times....listening to the football game on the radio. But it was SO good...it was worth it! Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...