Monday, September 8, 2014

Little Ms Punkin


Took a little break from the Christmas crafting and was feeling the color orange, green, gold - you know something fall-like.  
 
I had forgotten that I had a Sweet Meadows Farms pattern that has two dolls; a snowman and a pumpkin doll.  I'll have to make the snowman for the show - he is just too cute!
 
That's how Ms. Punkin was created!  She is not for sale.  This little girl was made special for my granddaughter, Cadie.   She'll be able to have her on display starting now until Thanksgiving.  For the holidays Cadie likes to have her very own vignettes displaying her collections.  Which I guess she will set her out with Mr. Frankenstein for Halloween and then on with the Thanksgiving things she has.
 
Have a wonderful week!
 
 
blessings,
 


10 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...