Sunday, March 9, 2014

Purple or Red?

Flower or a dolly?

These are the questions when the engine in my head starts up.  Decisions, decisions.  So why not make two instead of just the one.
OK - that works for me.




 Remy has picked a flower.
Sold








                                                                   Sold
Rosalie just wants to play with her dolly.


I just bought some really pretty spring fabrics and can't wait to start making those dresses, but I really need to start working on my holiday craft stuff.  Crazy right?!

Hope you like my new dolls.

Have a wonderful week and hope it starts warming up very soon.




Warm hugs,



1 comment:

  1. I absoluely love the purple. Such a spiritual color :) Thank you so much for your comments on my blog post. Friends hands we hold along the path... you are one of those friends. Have a beautiful day! Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...