Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Monday!

 I worked on a couple of dolls this weekend.  I did the traditional Annie with red hair and pigtails and then an untraditional Annie with pink hair.
 
These two are barely 9 1/2 inches long.  This is a Sweet Meadows Farm pattern, but I do the facial features to my liking.  Hope you all like them too.
 
This week hubby and I will be going to Round Top Texas for their twice a year huge antique show.  When I say huge - it is literally about 10 miles long and vendors galore!  Better get on my comfy walking shoes!
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful week - stay safe.
 
 
 
sweet hugs,



6 comments:

  1. I like them both but that pink one is adorable. Have fun this week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! These are both so cute for Spring! You make the cutest dolls in the world my friend! Have fun going to the big antique show! Texas does everything LARGE! heehee! I went to Canto and few times and it was overwhelming! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww - Diane - you are just too sweet. Thank you for your comment my friend.
      xoxo
      Pat

      Delete
  3. Always your dolls make me smile, they are adorable! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...