Thursday, January 16, 2014

Playing with wool again...

 
Did these two blocks today while sitting with Mom while Dad was away at a doctor's appointment. 
 
 
This is from a pattern by Threads that Bind.
 
 
It's a pattern for a table runner - with nine different flower patterns.  It's quite beautiful.  The completed displayed was featured at the Houston International Quilt show. 
 
I'm not sure if I'll do the whole runner or if I'll just do a few flowers.  Whatever I decide I'll be sure and post the completed project. 
 
Love working with wool.  Just soooo easy!
 
Stay warm!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice project to work on while sitting with your Mom. Love the flowers.. they make the long winter days seem shorter. Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...