Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Speical Gift From My Son


Today when I got home from work I had a very nice surprise from my son, Andrew.  He sketched and painted on canvas one of my very favorite dolls.  Well, I do tend to like each doll I make - but I think this one has to be on the very top of "cherished dolls" that I've made.  Isn't she adorable?  What a nice surprise.  Thank you Andrew!  Love, love, love the art and you!

Here's wishing everyone a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving! 

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. How special...you will treasure this always! And what a wonderful artist your son is, too! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of him. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Mabel is on her way......hopefully tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise! Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. You both are so talented. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful.. His talent must have come from his Mother!!
    Happy Thanksgiving Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es preciosa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT WAS A BEAUTIFULL SURPRISE YOU'LL CHERISH FOR EVER.
    GOD BLESS YOU . HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! He did an amazing job! What a fantastic artist he is!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...