Monday, September 12, 2011

Craftroom Mess and Projects

I hope everyone's weekend was nice - I, on the other hand, didn't accomplish finishing some of my planned projects for the craft show as planned.  Too much socializing this weekend like playing cards with friends on Friday night, attending our Godson's wedding Sat and then Sunday night football -- which I hate to say my team lost :0(   Not enough time in the craft room can get you behind big time!  Speaking of spending time in the craft room -- check out these pictures of my "looks like your room was turned upside down."  What a mess!  That's what it looks like when I'm crunching on time.


I had just enough time to work on this cute snowman pillow from Liberty Creek Primitives.  As you can see below I have three additional pillows sewn and waiting for stuffing and the snowmen.  I really like these.



Then I messed around with a star and a wool heart with an appliqued snowman.  By the way, that's a sketched picture of my granddaughter and me.   I have that hanging in my craftroom.  OK - time to finish those snowmen pillows.  Happy sewing time!

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. Ha this is funny, I just spent about two hours in my craft room trying to find the floor. I get so over whelmed sometimes. I still haven't found all of the floor but it is a start and I finished grunging a bunch of stuff. Tomorrow is another day.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if we had neat clean craft rooms, we wouldn't be making anything! Mine is in my laundry room. I can hardly turn around in it. The ironing board is my work table.
    Pat, your new stuff is adorable. Good luck with the show.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowmen are adorable. I am very fond of the big white guys.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...