Sunday, July 31, 2011

Crafting for the Show

I was able to work on a few items this weekend for the show.  I did a couple more pillows of the snowbaby with her bunny.  Faith, Hope & Love is a pillow I drew and stitched. I might do more of these, not sure yet.

Whipped up some ornaments from my pattern.  Stitched ornaments are really a big seller for me.  I normally have at least a dozen or so of different patterns and then try to make at least 5-10 of each different design. 
Can't forget my wool!  Once I finish appliquing these I will sew them into pillows and add a hanger.  They are nice for hanging on a tree, cabinet knob or just in a pretty basket.  There are many ways one can decorate with these wool pillows.  I will be making more of these with Santas, snowmen and angels.  Love working with wool!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Until next time - have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Pat, awesome creations! The pillows and ornaments are cute and inspirational. :)

    Have a great week!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosos, te felicito, besoss desde la patagonia chilena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful pillows! It's so much nice to decorate with hand made pretties! I'm having a giveaway...stop by when you can! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, Pat. I wish your enthusiasm was catchy... I feel like I'm in plugging along mode and maybe that's just OK :) Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...