Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let's Celebrate Autumn

Well, it didn't last too long - that is going back to making another doll.  OK, I was good and made a pretty good dent for my Christmas show, but I got this new doll pattern from Threadbare Primitives and just couldn't wait any longer to try it out. 

Here she is, Miss Autumn, with her fall colors and her pet mouse.  Love making her.  Next I'll make some Christmas dolls like her with a small Santa or candy cane or a big present!  So many ideas and not enough hours in the day since I work 40 hours a week outside the home.  But, it's still so much fun - gotta love it.

She'll soon be heading to my Etsy shoppe!




5 comments:

  1. Pat,
    She's a sweetie! Good luck with the Etsy listing.
    Hugs,
    the other Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! I saw your feature on Bette and Deena's blog. You make the most darling little dollies. I admire your nice workspace too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your craft room..I love it...mine gets the same way when I am in crunch mode..and gets tidyed back up when the show is over.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute...she is really pulling at my heartstrings! Love the sweet face...and pretty Fall colors! And look at that mouse! SO SWEET! ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...