Friday, June 25, 2010

Who Are You Calling a Fat Cat

This is no fat cat - just a slightly plump cat who is very patriotic! He is wearing blue plaid and very proudly, an American Flag in his pocket. His body is made of muslin and completely hand-painted. He is weighted down with kitty litter (I think he likes that!). I used artist pencils to draw his face and his arms. He is such a fun and whimsical cat! If you'd like to give this kitty a good home email me. This lovable cat is $24 plus shipping. Thanks for stopping by.

PatC

1 comment:

  1. Your kitty cat is just adorable! I love the fact that he is carrying kitty litter inside his belly....just seem fitting....love him!
    Thank you for stopping by to visit my bears and leave such a sweet comment! I also love your dollies...you are so talented!
    Bear Hugs and Blessings,
    Tomi
    Bramblewood Bears

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...