Monday, March 15, 2010

My Very First Post on My Blog


Hello - I'm Patricia, but all my friends and family call me Pat. And this is my very first time blogging!


I hope to come here often and share some ideas and have fun with my new found crafting friends. My love of crafting started a while back - I love sewing dolls, santas, quilting wallhangings, stitchery and working with wool applicates. My passion in crafting is the Christmas season. I do one craft show a year here, in San Antonio Texas, the week before Thanksgiving. That is all the time I have since I still work fulltime outside the home.


My favorite blog is Little Dirt Lane by Jess. I even purchased one of her doll patterns - Little Ophan Anne, posted up top. I'm still learning how to post pictures! Loved that pattern because it was easy to read and had great instructions and tips. Thanks Jess.
Well, this will be all for now - I hope to give some ideas, tips and show some of my crafts to you all soon. In the near future I plan on opening an Etsy shop and sell some of my items.
Happy crafting!
Pat - All is Bright!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Hi! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...I am having computer issues...errrr...Oh I just love your colors you picked for your blog, it fits well with your name! All is bright...awww that is refreshing!!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Welcome aboard the world of blogging. I just started a few months ago and never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do. Love you name "All is Bright" and blog background. Looking forward to visiting you often. God bless. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat!
    Welcome to blogging. It's a pleasure to see that other crafters share my love of making primitive Annie dolls. Congratulations on your doll order.

    Thank you for the nice comment you left on my last post. I will be sure to visit your blog again.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...